Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Strutmasters.com Warning

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 12:56 PM
catadjuster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strutmasters.com Warning

I recently ordered a set of Monroe Reflex Shocks for my Dodge truck from strutmasters.com They had the listing incorrect on the front shocks and sent shocks for a 4 wheel drive instead of a 2 wheel drive. I called to get a return authorization to send them back and they stated that I would have to pay the return shipping and then a 20% restocking fee or I could sell them on Ebay. I explained that I called Monroe direct and they stated that that was indeed the incorrect part number and that if they would call Monroe they would inform them of the mistake. Strutmasters refused to take the name of the person I called and stated that the mistake was Monroes and not theirs and would not pay for return shipping and complete refund. I waited over a week for delivery and then received the incorrect shocks. Beware if ordering from strutmasters. The guy at Monroe did say they would handle the problem through warranty if strutmasters did not help out. I have a call in to Monroe now.

Old 04-06-2010, 01:56 PM
catadjuster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has been resolved.

Quick Reply: Strutmasters.com Warning