Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Good level kit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 01:20 PM
vsraptor
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good level kit?

I need a leveling kit. But I don't wanna pay a ourageous price. A solid meetal kit would be nice. Any recommendations?

Old 05-05-2010, 08:40 PM
4XLgatorfan
Veteran

I bought a Hell Bent Steel 2" leveling kit for my truck a week or so ago. It was $65 and no shipping, and was recommended by a lot of guys on the 3rd Gen Ram forum. The level kit is being installed on my truck tomorrow, along with new tires and wheels.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:30 AM
High_On_Diesel
Professional

Although it might be good. In the long run you always get what you pay for. Not bashing....please don't think that. You might wanna try to save some cash and look into a Kore..or Carli. Yes they are a little expensive, but the quality and performance are second to none.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:27 PM
4XLgatorfan
Veteran

Originally Posted by High_On_Diesel
Although it might be good. In the long run you always get what you pay for. Not bashing....please don't think that. You might wanna try to save some cash and look into a Kore..or Carli. Yes they are a little expensive, but the quality and performance are second to none.
I don't think you're bashing, I value other ram owner's opinions, especially here on DF. That being said, please elaborate on the "in the long run you always get what you pay for" comment. I asked for and got opinions on several brands including level kits that cost almost 4 times what mine cost and still was told that there wasn't a difference in quality and performance. What is the difference in quality and performance specifically?

Let me know, I don't want to add any mods that will jeopardize my truck, believe me.

Quick Reply: Good level kit?