Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

New Here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Kosinski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Here!

What's up everybody? I am new to the site and fairly new to owning a ram. I just purchased a 2005 ram 2500 Cummins. I am going to get some pics up with it as soon as I can. I did buy a 2wd, due to price, and I will never use 4wd where I am at, and what I am using it for. Anyway, I do like the way the 4x4 sit better than mine. I have the 2 inch leveling kit for the front, and thinking about the 285/70r17/10 Nitto Terra Grapplers. I really want to see pics of what I would look like before spending the wrong money. Does anyone have a 2wd with what I am going for, so that I can see the possible outcome? I was told that I would be happy with what I am thinking of doing. Anyway, thanks for having me!!! Please respond.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:25 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Solid tire. You might also want to look at the Dura Grapplers if you are going to stick to the pavement. They were developed for heavy, diesel trucks.

I got a buddy who delivers HUGE roof top A/C units all over the country, pulling a goose neck with his 2wd dually who swears by those tires.