Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Smarty SR

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Spc_Sapper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smarty SR

i just bought a Smarty SR, and the dealer i bought it from are a bunch of tool bags!!! they told me to download TNT and run level 4 so i did and now in park my truck blows black n white smoke n studders, i emailed Mr. Wagner and he got me on the right track... Can not thank him enough !!:ic on_clapclap::icon_cl apclap::icon_clapcla p:

Old 11-23-2010, 05:59 AM
dieselholik

ya next time you should probably ask us or read a previous thread about what your thinking of doing chances are someone here has dealt with it before...many people have the smarty here including myself if you have anymore questions please ask..were here to help

Old 12-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Spc_Sapper

Originally Posted by dieselholik
ya next time you should probably ask us or read a previous thread about what your thinking of doing chances are someone here has dealt with it before...many people have the smarty here including myself if you have anymore questions please ask..were here to help
ok i do as you tell i am runnig level 5 on the smarty and i love it but i want to get the best fuel miellage i can any ideas

Old 12-04-2010, 01:11 PM
dieselholik

level 3 works the best for me but im not turning 4 rear tires

Quick Reply: Smarty SR