Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Center Link/Drag Link

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Leprechaun
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Center Link/Drag Link

Had my 03 3500 Dually in the shop a month or so ago and the mechanic told me it was time to replace my center link, he wanted 250 plus taxes for the parts and labour, I've been looking online and i found a moog center link, 178 for both links plus shipping, just wondering what people think about moog and what people think about the prices, I dont wanna get ripped off or put a POS part in my truck, any advice is appreciated

Old 04-04-2011, 05:23 PM
romadramowner
Professional

On both my 1972 GMC 4x4 and my current 1994 Ram 2500 I have Moog steering parts. I am sure there's some other high speed thing out there but for OEM style replacement most people I've spoken to have recommended Moog.

Just curious, does that price include the alignment? If it does that may not be a bad price.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Leprechaun

This is turning into a headache now, the shop I took it too ended up ordering 6 different center links for my truck none of which would fit so they finally called dodge and apparently my truck has not been retrofit, called the dealership they want just under 1000 for parts and labour. Where could I find a center link to fit my truck as is, do they still exist? Or do I have go to with the retrofit and if so is this something I can do myself without to many problems? http://www.koreraceshop.com/mopar-fa...-3500-4x4.aspx is what im thinking about getting, 500 plus shipping with much better then spending 1000. I would also like to ask is all this work even worth it or should I just get a lift kit that will replace all this crap?

Quick Reply: Center Link/Drag Link