Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Mishimoto Intercooler

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 11:43 AM
reichmesk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Mishimoto Intercooler

Does anyone have or know where to get install instructions for a 2005 Ram 2500 diesel. I've tried Mishimoto site already but no response

Old 05-08-2012, 04:10 PM
m_ross05
Amateur

I havent heard of anyone using that before but they have two it looks like on summit, if you dont have any luck Spearco, ATS, BD are some other companies

Old 05-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Mishimoto

Originally Posted by reichmesk
Does anyone have or know where to get install instructions for a 2005 Ram 2500 diesel. I've tried Mishimoto site already but no response
Hi reichmesk,

Have you purchased the product already? If so, the installation guide should be in the box. If it was not included, please let me know so I can have this prevented for the future.

You can find the installation guide here as well, which highlights all of the steps in replacing your intercooler.

If you have any more questions, I welcome you to comment here, PM me, or e-mail us at sales@mishimoto.com

Best,
Andrew
Mishimoto

Last edited by Mishimoto; 05-09-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:10 PM
m_ross05
Amateur

oops I thought it said you were trying to find one to buy but looks like you got taken care of

Old 05-10-2012, 12:47 PM
reichmesk
Default install instructions

Originally Posted by Mishimoto
Hi reichmesk,

Have you purchased the product already? If so, the installation guide should be in the box. If it was not included, please let me know so I can have this prevented for the future.

You can find the installation guide here as well, which highlights all of the steps in replacing your intercooler.

If you have any more questions, I welcome you to comment here, PM me, or e-mail us at sales@mishimoto.com

Best,
Andrew
Mishimoto
I was just told that the install instructions you sent aren't right plus the hardware is not either they only ship the M6 Bolts per Pat at mishimoto

Old 05-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Mishimoto

Originally Posted by reichmesk
I was just told that the install instructions you sent aren't right plus the hardware is not either they only ship the M6 Bolts per Pat at mishimoto
Hi,

The original install guide I posted was incorrect, however the link now goes to the appropriate install guide with step-by-step instructions for your intercooler.

I apologize about the missing hardware, I'm glad Pat was able to send it out to you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Andrew
Mishimoto

Quick Reply: Mishimoto Intercooler