Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Newb checking in!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 08:15 PM
RollinCoal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb checking in!

Hey guys just purchased a 93 w350 ext dually. 160k original miles charcoal grey and in great shape. I'm excited about this truck as for it'll be my DD. I have some good intentions for this truck but not going to crazy on horsepower. Just a fuel pin gov spring tune the pump and maybe change the turbo housing. I already have a 4in turbo back exhaust and a home made 4in intake. Going to throw some 2 in leveling springs and some gauges on the truck. If there's any other easy power ups for the truck I missed please inform me. And also if there's any information on sites or best places to pick up things for the truck definitely please inform. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

easy power upgrades would be injectors...

injectors make great smooth reliable power gains. I'm not too familiar with VE pump tuning, but if you check out cumminsforum.com and look in the first gen section you can find a wealth of information on your truck and how to get the most reliable power out of it.

Quick Reply: Newb checking in!