Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Diablo Sport and 2 trouble codes

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 02:08 AM
zach_deerefan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablo Sport and 2 trouble codes

Recieved my diablo sport predator yesturday and ran out to my pickup to "tune it" carefully read the user manual and get started. this programmer you can check your fault code with, I did that and had none. Didn't do the three key on off though. anyways tune my truck to the tow mode 60hp and i can't remember the torque. everything seems to have worked. take the truck of a test drive and it seems the same. take it to work today and can't tell any difference???? Get home do the key on off thing and pull to codes P 0633 and P 0602???? use the predator to see what it pulls up.... also have two faults it doesn't give any numbers but said this:
Control Module Programmer Error/ Not Programmed and
SKIM Secret Key not Stored
i would call diablo sport but there only open 9-5 grrrr
any help would be appreciated, thank in advance. i swear if the nothing works for me?

Old 06-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Diablo Sport and 2 trouble codes

Ive been thinking about this programmer, it could be you got some programming messed up or something.

hopefully it is something small.

Old 06-27-2006, 08:06 PM
zach_deerefan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

talk to diablo sport and they said the p 0602 (control module progrmming error/ not programmed) does that when you have it in the different modes tow, economy or extreme. the p0633 had nothing to do with the predator, used a different key. I like the module so far, really can't tell any difference in tow mode though. we'll see how fuel economy does.... like that you can veiw alll the different data, alot of it i'm not sure what it is, but understand the main ones, boost, temp, tran temp, and many others. just wish it had egt on it. when they come out with update you can down load them off the internet which is pretty cool, that way you always have the most current verison.

Old 06-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know with the tow mode you wont feel much of a difference untill you pull something. then you will notice a HUGE improvement.

right now unloaded the largest difference you will see is with fuel mileage

Quick Reply: Diablo Sport and 2 trouble codes