Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

AMSOIL PRODUCTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 08:32 PM
MTRam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMSOIL PRODUCTS

Steve,

Good point. I remember that now. I will be using stock oil until around 30k.

Dan

Old 09-26-2006, 11:27 PM
KENSRAM2500

Thanks for all the responses. Haven't switched over yet as I wanted to put on some additional miles. I am considering AMSOIL as a business opportunity, looking to become a dealer as there is a large demand for this product. Unfortunately there aren't many dealers in my area.

Ken

Old 11-04-2006, 12:44 PM
KENSRAM2500

Well I finally made the switch, in both my truck and my dirt bike. I also signed on as an independent dealer. Didn't cost me much and the opportunities are endless. Especially when so many people love the products. What gets me is that a lot of folks aren't aware of the Preferred Custumer Program and Dealer Options. I know I never was until this year. If anyone is interested in any info just let me know.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

I have often considered becoming a dealer myself, purely for the dealer discount on lubricants, but also for the possibility of added income. There is not an incredible demand here and the local parts barn does carry a limited supply. I have used Amsoil my whole life with a few exceptions. I have not used it in a used vehicle over 75k, I have tried and It cleaned out my seals and leaked like a siv. THere is talk abot that kind of thing being an old wives tail, it can or cannot be. It all depends on the maintenance of the vehicle. I will get off my soap box now. My current Ram and Stratus R/T run full Amsoil in every location. My 74 Ram will when I get it Torn apart and rebuilt.

Quick Reply: AMSOIL PRODUCTS