Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

New Quadzilla Installed

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 08:35 PM
dougxd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Quadzilla Installed

Just finished my Xillerator installation and wanted to try it out (0-30-60-100 version). I'll get my Commander installed when I'm 1)not at work (hehe) and 2) after it quits friggin' raining!!

Anyhow, after I finished running the wiring and plugging stuff in, I suddenly had the urge to drive to the farthest McD's that I know of around here (again I work in southern portion of D.C. at one of the many govt contracting sites)..........better food??.......hmmmmmmmmm. [sm=escape.gif]

I tried the 30 and 60 settings and whoa!!!!!!!!!! 60 really woke me up. I won't try the 100hp until I have the Commander installed.......I'm too much of a wuss right now for that.

I was skeptical at first since......well......I'm always that way, I guess. I'm a believer now......yup. [sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 10-06-2006, 09:55 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts
Default RE: New Quadzilla Installed

right on... beware however of the 100 hp setting.. it's tough on tranny's... clutch packs & torque converters especially... both will start slipping if your not careful

Quick Reply: New Quadzilla Installed