Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

finaly raced truck!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 06:30 PM
i11m10c2
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finaly raced truck!!

Ok so its friday night finaly takin the misses out for a well deseved night out and wouldnt you know trafic is hell. You know the deal city street, 2lanes down to 1 and a light so after an hour of waiting i finaly get to the light and this moron weaves around the construction and pulls up on my left and decides he is goin to cut me at the light.I mean i guess he thought he was more important than all the other people that had ben waiting. and normaly with the wife with me i dont do stupid stuff but he insisted on reving his SRT and playing loud rap. so i nuged up to the light to let him know he wasnt gettin in and wouldnt you know he pulls up and still thnks he is gonna get the light , so i power braked the truck 1600 RPMs brakes barely holidn ,turbo wining, and you should see his face ,weird thing wifes eggin me on ,she said smoke himm!! .light goes green and we are gone. He didnt have a chance i could hear him grabin gears but couldnt see him from the smoke. HOLY SH@T this thing will move ,all my cd,s and all the other crap from the dash ended up in the rear seat I would hate to see how much fun it would be with a programmer! the best part of all is nobody let him in and i had people at the next light including a guy in a PSD laughing there a## off

Now maybe thinkin about some mods

Old 10-07-2006, 07:10 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts
Default RE: finaly raced truck!!

awesome!!! I hate it when aholes do that crap. sometimes I wish I had a 2nd exhaust out the back so I could pour black smoke all over them... and what the hell... toss a little used oil in the mix for a finer spray pattern... ok, no I didnt just say that... oops.... [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 10-07-2006, 08:53 PM
sharx ram
Champion

A-Men brotha...I hate when people do that, the last guy that did it to me was driving a rice burner that he thought was the sh@t, until he started wondering if I was going to run over him or not as he attempted to out run me to no avail. Im sure he was shocked that a big ole truck could be so quick! hehehe

Old 10-07-2006, 08:55 PM
usafr
All Star

In West Palm beach, I sat in traffic, (same scenario) except I was in a verrrrry large utility truck, and she was in a box van. needless to say, the box van didn't win, and it had scars to probe it. lol. I have no mercy for idiots in traffic. On a different note, while in my wifes Honda last night ( I know this doens't apply ) a guy in a late 90's model ford exploder tried to cut me off on the entrance lane on the interstate, needless to say,,, he lost. ahhhhhh, what can I say, big kids and their toys.

Quick Reply: finaly raced truck!!