Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

DC Survey

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006 | 09:51 PM
DBLR
|
Record Breaker
Default DC Survey

Has anyone who filled out a customer survey gotten a follow up call from DC. I got mine today and I attached a nice letter about how I felt about the last oil change and them missing the grease fitting on the front driveline and also them saying it didn’t have one until I got pissed and made the look until it was found. I also brought up how I felt about hearing that a Pyrometer and by pass filter will void my warranty. I even added that Cummins thinks both are OK to have on my engine and would be happy to take my money to install them for me. Also I stated with the problems above I could not see investing $1980.00 for an extened warranty.

I guess even if they don't call me I do feel better [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 10-21-2006 | 01:08 AM
gtxpooch
All Star
Default RE: DC Survey

DBLR, How long was it between the the service and when you got the survey? I'm supposed to be getting one soon. The SM told me if I brought it down there and filled it out, he'd give me another free oil change.

Old 10-21-2006 | 01:35 AM
DBLR
|
Record Breaker

gtxpooch,

I had them change my oil back the middle of June. That was when I had my first problem. Told me I did not have a grease fitting on the front driveline [] Anyway I didn't get the survey in the mail from DC until Oct 18th.

Old 10-21-2006 | 02:13 AM
gtxpooch
All Star

Ok, I won't loose any sleep over it...

Quick Reply: DC Survey