Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Scott is selling BBD

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006 | 11:57 AM
GOD RAM IT
|
Record Breaker
Default Scott is selling BBD

this is a wicked sweet rig. I cant believe he is selling it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 11-01-2006 | 11:58 AM
GOD RAM IT
|
Record Breaker
Default RE: Scott is selling BBD

this gives me a major woody

Old 11-01-2006 | 12:27 PM
Drew
Professional

WTH!!! I'm going to scour the diesel world and see what I can find as to why he's selling the truck. . .BTW, the engine itself is easily worth $25K itself with all the work that has been done to it.

Old 11-01-2006 | 12:50 PM
Drew
Professional

Ive been through most of the sites and there is A LOT of chatter about why he may be selling it but no deffinate answer.

anything from him being transferred due to him being in the Coast Guard, to him building a new truck sporting rockwells.

I'll keep my eyes open for as long as Ive got internet to find out whats going on, if you have the money, and want a BADASS truck, get it.

Ive got to go and wipe the saliva from the corners of my mouth now[sm=drooldude.gif]

edit: I just read through as to why he may be selling it. . .

Currently this motor isn’t running as we did some lower end damage late this season probably a rod, piston, or block damage, hence the low reserve as we have taken into consideration the fact that the buyer will need a short block it’s a $20K motor and can be up and running again for a relatively small price. The valve covers were pulled and all looks to be good with the top end. Again the reserve is low enough to include the short block rebuild and still be a killer bargain

Old 11-01-2006 | 12:56 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: Drew

WTH!!! I'm going to scour the diesel world and see what I can find as to why he's selling the truck. . .BTW, the engine itself is easily worth $25K itself with all the work that has been done to it.
It said in the notes on the eBaY listing that the motor has some low end damage.....and is most likely going to need a rebuild. But hell, with everything that's on that truck....it's worth it...

Old 11-01-2006 | 01:01 PM
Drew
Professional

yea, I just noticed that and put it in my previous post.

it's still sad though, but since the name does not follow the truck he is probably building another truck. . .I wonder if it is going to be a HPCR with dual pumps.

Old 11-01-2006 | 01:16 PM
GOD RAM IT
|
Record Breaker

yeah it does suck.
I had the chance to chat with him on PS.com for a little and he is a super nice guy. He also has some better pictures of his truck with some Womens in them.

Full blown hotties and smoke

Old 11-01-2006 | 03:20 PM
brent78

Heh. I clicked "Ask seller a question"

"What sort of fuel mileage can I expect? Does it have enough power to tow my 18' boat and trailer". Wonder if he'll respond

Old 11-18-2006 | 01:16 PM
MrSlug
Veteran

ORIGINAL: brent78

Heh. I clicked "Ask seller a question"

"What sort of fuel mileage can I expect? Does it have enough power to tow my 18' boat and trailer". Wonder if he'll respond

LOL. You should have asked him if the trucks takes super unleaded. Gas, Diesel, its all the same. Hehe. Well at least until you try to start your Diesel motor.....

Used to work for CSAA and I had a lady asking, " What happens if I put Gas in my E300 TD"

Quick Reply: Scott is selling BBD