Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Where to buy a Edge Juice with attitude in South Florida

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Spooling25psi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy a Edge Juice with attitude in South Florida

I'm down in Broward County and the big shop down here is called Speed and Truck World and they are out of stock and want a good $75 more then most. Does anyone know of another shop down here that sells the Edge modules?

It's for a
2005 Ram 3500 5.9L Turbo D.

thanks!

Old 12-08-2006, 02:39 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default RE: Where to buy a Edge Juice with attitude in South Florida

on-line is your best bet...

I'm partial to www.dieselnutmotorsports.com who is local to me in the Sacramento area. He is often able to get great pricing... give him a call if you do go on-line.

Old 12-08-2006, 10:50 PM
boostyme
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where to buy a Edge Juice with attitude in South Florida

I too live in S Florida (Palm Beach). I have a 06 CTD and I bought the Edge Juice with Attitude back in July of this year...I called STW too along with every other truck shop in S. Florida. However, I bought mine from Clark County Diesel 1-866-737-4866 They were great and shipped fast. I paid $615 shipped. and if I am not mistaken....'05's are alittle cheaper. and just to let you know...if you can read...you can install it yourself.....I was real cautious with what I was doing and it took about 45 mins to install...the hard part was finding the connector for the turbo timer under the steering colum. However, I did not tap into the exhaust manifold for the EGT because when I take it in for warranty work I take the edge off and if the manifold is tapped....they know!

Anyhow...good luck

Quick Reply: Where to buy a Edge Juice with attitude in South Florida