Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

CB Location

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 01:02 PM
scarberry7718
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CB Location

I just got a new '07 3500 Mega Cab with a 6 speed tranny, seeing if you guys have any ideas for a CB Radio location. In my old truck I had it on the dash, trying to get away from that, but doesn't appear to be alot of options. Any pic's would be great.

Old 12-30-2006, 02:04 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker
Default RE: CB Location

I'm still contemplating this issue myself. Some guys here have mounted it on the drivers side of the center console right next to the 4x4 shifter. In my previous two trucks, I had a custom roof mounted console made for it and my radar detector. They were Ford trucks so it won't fit the Dodgeroof line, andthe guy that made it has gone missing. Hope this helps. Keep us posted, maybe you'll help me get off my butt and do something.

Old 12-30-2006, 08:16 PM
rshackleford
Default RE: CB Location

My brother in law put his right below the ac/heater controls. His is an automatic, but should have the same middle console because of the 4wd shifter. It is mounded almost perpendicular to the floor and looks pretty good. I am not sure if your manual shifter will get in the way of this or not.

Quick Reply: CB Location