Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

My @SS still hurts form these seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 04:37 AM
moconst
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My @SS still hurts form these seats

Well Ive had the Dodge for aabout 4 months now and the seats are still hurting my butt, getting to the point where my back is aching from it. Does anyone know of someone that makes good aftermarket seats? I love the truck but cant handle the pain from the seat rails. Anyone else have this problem too? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Default RE: My @SS still hurts form these seats

Have you gone to a dealer and sat in another Ram? Perhaps it's just YOUR truck that is having the problem. I'd do it fast though if it's still under warranty.

My Ram's seat seems to be crushed on the left side. I think I need to get it re-stuffed. maybe I'll get that cushy memory foam put in there !!

Old 01-26-2007, 04:09 PM
MrSlug
Veteran
Default RE: My @SS still hurts form these seats

I went the route of buying a new interior kit from Katzkins. You can check pricing at Autoleathers.com. The katzkins kits come with more padding and are VERY comfy over the stock seats, especially if you have cloth. Plus you can customize your interior to your liking.

Quick Reply: My @SS still hurts form these seats