Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Charles(DBLR) What in the H%$$ is in the water up here!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:57 AM
JDH
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charles(DBLR) What in the H%$$ is in the water up here!!!!

Drew;

I just dont know what to say, I spent my youth in Iowa and that would have been a rare occurance. Must have been the new meat in town syndrome after all you were not a threat with the ring on.

The old joke goes... Do ya now why they put astroturf on the field at Iowa State.......

So the cheer leaders wouldnt graze during half time.

I moved to Houston and maried a girl form up-state New York.

so what do I know.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:34 PM
usafr
All Star

I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing those. [:@][:'(]

Old 02-12-2007, 12:37 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Mayfair, I dont know what is worse....the fact I had to look at those....or the fact that you took the time to find them...

Old 02-12-2007, 01:04 PM
handymanherb
Banned

Who said he had to look for them

I put wired a Dunkin Donuts in a small town if Florida named Edgewater,every girl in the town was a 8 or better and most where coming in to apply for a job.

The boss came by and 7 of them showed up the hour he was there, he said I see why this job is taking so long, I said someone has to do the interviews, at lunch we would sit on the sidewalk and watch all the women going in and out the Library

Old 02-12-2007, 04:54 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

Did I forget to tell you that there are a lot of Collage girls in the southern part of Iowa near Des Monies?[sm=guilty.gif] I’m sorry if I also forgot to tell you how friendly the people could be in this state or how nice the women are Heck even if I had told you, you would not of believed me or thought I was full of it as most do until they come here and see it first hand [8D]

The friendly people are one of reasons I moved back to Iowa from Oregon. My wife could not believe how nice people are when I brought her out here on vacation the year before we moved to Iowa. Did you happen to run in to any who could out drink you?[sm=devilgrin.gif] You would be surprised how may can hold there own or drink all night at a bar and still walk a straight line at 2:00 AM Oh there is nothing special in the water except we don’t use additives of any kind, its all-natural[sm=ts.gif] H2O out of the ground [sm=alcoholic.gif]

I do like that part of the state but not the higher cost of living (its cheaper up north), as it’s almost as bad as what I left back in Oregon except the prices of cloths, food and fuel are cheaper. Oh did you enjoyed the warmer weather you had over the weekend as its about to change? I see you had 36-degree temps yesterday. It was a balmy 25 degrees here at my house yesterday so when I did go outside I only put on a lined winder breaker as I would get to hot in a medium weight jacket.

I saw this weather report about your area of IA:[sm=americanasmiley.gif] ...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TODAY...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 12 PM CST TUESDAY... So you may get between 5-7 inches of snow by Tuesday night and a nice cool NW wind to 25 mph with temps in the 10-15 degree range.

I can't wait to read your next post

Old 02-12-2007, 05:11 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

Mayfair, I’m starting to get a little worried about you after I read your second post![] I think they must of spiked the water their in Philly and it made you do strange things [sm=sigh.gif]

Old 02-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Hey man, it's all Drews fault. If he wasn't so ga-ga about making snow angels, I wouldn't have had to give him a reality check.

Old 02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Mayfair
Legend

How far are you from Drew?
Why don't you go see him?

Old 02-12-2007, 10:58 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

Right now I'm down to my truck as the wife put the car in the ditch[] and it needs to see the Dealer so I have to stay around to get her to work etc.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

went to sleep last night and the snow was starting to come down. . .woke up thins morning and HOLY CRAP. . .the ATL would be under a federal disaster area with this much white stuff on the ground. . . .

well, I gotta get back to work, but me and a few other guys are going out to the club again tonight. . . .P-A-R-T-Y!!!

BTW, where I live in GA the people are nice. . .but in Atl itself, thats a different story

Quick Reply: Charles(DBLR) What in the H%$$ is in the water up here!!!!