Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

good day

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 03:21 AM
Collinlancaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good day

i was going up a canyon today and had 2psd's trying to beat me up the 6% grade.we were doing about 70 .i stepped on the skinny pedal and left them like they were sittin' on jacks! made my day!

Old 03-10-2007, 03:56 AM
mopar98
All Star
Default RE: good day

It'll be long time before those power chokes do anything to impress me.
Nice kill.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:16 PM
handymanherb
Banned

I blew away a V-10 yesterday who thought he was going to impress me with his power, long live CTD.

I found out another thing yesterday, our cruise control and fords work the same, I was behind a PSD by choice of course, I was using him for bear bait as he was moving along good, I locked in cruise control and he had his on too I soon figured out.

I was three truck lengths back and our distance never changed for 50 miles, up hill and down, I thought in was like all cruise control should be, where you could set it and it would maintain distance and slow down if necessary.

But it was great to run that far up the road and not have to change the speed settings for the people who don't use their cruise control and change their speed 30 times a minute, depending on who they are talking to at the time.

Speaking of that I was driving to work at 4:30 am , too dam early in the morning not to be going fishing, and I passed this woman on the phone and forty miles down the road she's still on my *** and still on the phone, who in the hell are you talking to at that time of the morning, and why can't a women drive without a cell phone in her ear

Old 03-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Local Yokel
Professional

ORIGINAL: handymanherb and why can't a women drive without a cell phone in her ear
It's am inner ear balance thing

Old 03-11-2007, 02:25 PM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's am inner ear balance thing
Don't you mean between the ear thing?

Quick Reply: good day