Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

Brandywine (BCP) Smyrna, DE Safety Recall Experience

Old 01-26-2016, 09:26 AM
VKIRKEND
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Brandywine (BCP) Smyrna, DE Safety Recall Experience

I have had bad service from this dealership, actually took them to small claims court for a repair gone bad, and had decided I would not be using them for any future service. But since the Takata airbag recall was a NHTSA recall and BCP was the closest to my home I contacted them for the replacement. They took my information and MUCH LATER I finally received a card in the mail stating they had the replacement parts in. I called to schedule the replacement and get a service manager on the line that states that "because of past history we will not be able to service you vehicle". WHAT!!!! I didn't know a dealership could deny replacing a federally mandated safety recalled part simply because they didn't like me!?!?!? This place is a joke and anyone that guys or services their vehicle there better beware........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Brandywine (BCP) Smyrna, DE Safety Recall Experience