Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

volant snorkel rain coming in, and 911

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 11:39 PM
06regcab
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default volant snorkel rain coming in, and 911

i have 06 reg. cab and i bought volant cold air box with snorkel going to hood scoop, i don't drive in rain because it's just my toy, but i'm afraid i will get caught in pop up storm, has any one had water issues with there volant, i was told by premier no worrys ,but any way thought i could get some feed back from a fellow srt-10 brother, by the way does that guy who raced this 911 know how to drive a stick ? is this guy stock or on juice, can't believe this 911 put it on him so bad, i have a few add ons and would love to race richy rich, we must not lose to a pile so easy, we have to take on all comers, and we need to use the best gas,oil,proper air in tires, and try to soup-up your srt-10 as much as you can, we have to many dodge haters who want the thrill to shame our trucks, they are very jealous of what we drive, we must not back down, sorry for rant, i have just run into to many srt haters lately, i race when ever i can, oh yeah please inform me on possible hydrolock with ram air.

Old 12-19-2006, 12:11 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: volant snorkel rain coming in, and 911

I would not worry about it, water should run to the bottom of the box.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:00 PM
06regcab

thank you for your reply, now i want worry about it now, i listened to people trying to rain on my hood scoop air snorkel. lol

Old 02-23-2007, 03:07 AM
jeffgilliam.2005

Dear Fellow SRT-10 brother,

Well after reading your endearing reply to mine, i feel rather bothered by it, soI decided to write you back...There are a couple of things you probably didn't know so i am going to fill you in....First off, I learned how to drive a manual on my truck, I had it for only a week before i raced my boss. Secondly, I purchased 26" rims for the truck and had them on the time of the race. Thirdly, His car has Twin Turbo and about 700 Horses....Plus the whole aerodynamics plays a little part in it as well as a truck that weighs about twice of its opponent is never the best situation....So now I feel a better with my rant...

Old 02-23-2007, 03:11 AM
jeffgilliam.2005

Actually one more thing....I don't know which works better but if anyone would like to see that particular race between the srt-10 and porsche, Try one of two things:

1: Go to google, then search for Blytheville, Arkansas, Audio Creations, myspace

2: OR if you already have a myspace account look up Audio Creations

Old 02-24-2007, 01:20 AM
06regcab

Sorry if you think i was ragging on you, maybe you could had said you only had for week, and you say 26's!!?? boy that's a lot of weight to turn, and maybe you could had mentioned 700 H.P on 2500 L.B car, hell that was quite a while ago, if you want to un-lease some power try to go to web site, just use search ,I think it's PREMIERE performance they sell part's for all popular car's truck's, then you may give him race, I had 2001 Corvette loved car, hauled *** , but after while you are so low and cramped it's nice to have the room and view in our truck's and still haul ***! I bought one of first 04 reg. cab. and i loved it except few bug's but i bought new 06 about 7 month's ago, it m.s.r.p at $51.000.00, they gave me $30,000.00 for trade and took off $15,000.00 off m.s.r.p, and this truck is so much better, it got better frame, brakes, gear's, and last one around here I think, but hey sorry if i came off wrong way, that's why I put B&M short throw shifter, volant ram air, x-pipe with two separate magnaflow's bullet exhaust (glass pack's) and it really get's down, but we live to fight another day!!! maybe when you soup up your truck it will be him behind you.

[IMG]local://upfiles/49404/D774FF0F231E4E5B9215AE908FD0B5C9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/49404/9F110B0E1803418CACF640D90F51AEF7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-25-2007, 04:00 AM
jeffgilliam.2005

It's no big deal but i just wanted to let you know what it was all about...I did leave some valuable information out but the reply i got was not one i had expected..Anyways,I appreciate everything from everyones input, sites like this has a lot to offer to anyone who has questions or history on certain products. By the way 06RegCab: After taking the wheels off for winter and putting the stock 22" wheels back on, we raced again just to see the difference and it was much better than the previous one....I could keep up till third gear then that's when I start to fall back, but for a TRUCK it is very impressive......
Now that the weather isclearing up a little bit, it is about time to put the other wheels back on!!!!

Old 02-28-2007, 03:38 AM
06regcab

Hey dude what kind of reply do you want me to make, I said sorry if you wet your diaper, but if you are stupid enough to screw up good truck with 26 inch rim's sound's like punk kid, don't come to me because your to stupid and can't drive take on 700 h.p twin turbo 2500lb car, so now I hope your pissed enough to do something about what I said, there is a lot of punk kid's who do not know how to drive stick shift, you want piece of me because your stupid punk bring it, i'll give you my address, or i'll come to you dick head, you best leave me alone, i have not had any punk like you give me crap on this forum and you have me very angry ,so do what I would like you to do, but mean time leave me the F... alone, i'm mean and crazy, so deall on that PUNK that's to stupid to know how to drive, didn't daddy show you how to drive stick after he bought you TURD truck,I like srt-ram's but your's is so F...UP plus probably odor of you and diaper . JERK OFF

Old 02-28-2007, 03:55 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

...about that volant, them make two typhes of filters...one for the track and one for everyday driving. The one for everyday driving has a protective cover over the filter to make sure the filter dosen't get soaked. If you want to further reserach the filter go online and google " volant" and check out there website, it shows you both filters in depth. good luck

Old 02-28-2007, 03:57 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

...about that volant, them make two typhes of filters...one for the track and one for everyday driving. The one for everyday driving has a protective cover over the filter to make sure the filter dosen't get soaked. If you want to further reserach the filter go online and google " volant" and check out there website, it shows you both filters in depth. good luck

Quick Reply: volant snorkel rain coming in, and 911