Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

power windows

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:30 AM
fisher man
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power windows

hi,, need sum experty,i have a 02 dodge ram con. van with power windows, the window was frozen when i forced it down on the switch, and a plastic cam , must ben for cable to roll on , poped off . cant find location , were it was mounted, cable is retracting slow in and out and seems jamed in motor part, is their a aftermarket part without cables for a replacement or a diagram for view , realy appr, help thank you so much

Old 03-03-2012, 12:03 PM
ComicDom1
Professional

Have you taken it to a glass or automotive glass replacement shop? If there are no broken parts, those guys can probably fix it for you. Of course if there are broken parts they will have to source them but usually know where to find them.

The other options are:

1. If you have an advanced auto, see if they have a Haynes or Chilton book on the shelf in the store that is open where you can look at a drawing of the assembly. The book may or may not have it.

2. Buy a Chrysler/Dodge Official set of shop manuals off ebay for your van. Make sure it includes all the books.

3. Hit a junk yard or two and either look at the assembly inside or buy the assembly if you need it.

4. See if a Dodge Dealer has a Diagram they are willing to print out or share with you. Most of the ones around me are pretty helpful. See and make friends with the parts guy. He can usually print out anything.

hope these suggestions help,

Jason

Old 03-03-2012, 04:07 PM
fisher man

thanks jason, their is a dodge dealer near me , thanks for replying back

Quick Reply: power windows