Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Calfornia Smog Fail 1994 B250 v6

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 05:24 PM
B250Thunder
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calfornia Smog Fail 1994 B250 v6

my B250 Failed smog and know that one of my exhaust manifolds is leaking and needs to be replaced. I was able to source one NOS one and one aftermarket dorman from ebay. However I have 252k on it and the pipes downstream from the manifold don't look great either. It might be time to replace the whole exhaust but apparently it's all NLA? I tried buying the NOS 05019107AB Catalytic cnvrtr. CATALYTIC CONVERTER includes the pipes but is NLA. Anyone have this in california and get through it? I'm thinking I need to buy an appropriate universal California Cat from the CARB website and then have an exhaust place replicate/replace all my pipes? I'm looking to do the whole thing to the tailpipe. Thanks for any advice.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:09 AM
SteveR
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would contact Walker to see if they make anything for your application. You wouldn't want to get the wrong one installed. If the V6 is anything like the V8 all you really want to buy pre-built is the y-pipe and the cat.
Steve