Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Dodge B350 Fuel Filler Neck

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 02:48 PM
GoingGrey
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge B350 Fuel Filler Neck

Got a Dodge B350 Van (5.9 motor) that was involved in an accident that tore out the whole fuel filler assmbly (cap, vent tube, hose, clamps, etc).
I have searched all over the internet and local auto wreckers and cannot find a replacement (no OEM, no after market, nothing).

The man who owns this vehicle is a retired senior who has been surviving for years in this van.
Any ideas? I'd love some part numbers if possible. All I have is the service manual.

Thanks in advance.

Old 10-02-2019, 08:35 PM
ElkCon
Veteran
Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

did you try car-part.com

There a tons of vans in wrecking yards..the issue is just finding the right ones.
I have found many in FL, PA, GA, TX and many other places.

There is a couple of the early model ones in the junkyard a mile or so away from me.

Old 10-02-2019, 10:01 PM
GoingGrey

Originally Posted by ElkCon
did you try car-part.com

There is a couple of the early model ones in the junkyard a mile or so away from me.
Yes. Only one hit.

We've jury-rigged a solution for now and will keep an eye out for a more permanent solution.

Old 10-05-2019, 03:08 PM
wca_tim
Professional
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What year? I just added a 35 gal rear tank from a 97 to my 99 (original mid way forward off center) and used a new factory fill for a 97 that I ordered... The fill tube changed several times depending on which tank and year (tank location, etc...).

Old 10-05-2019, 05:28 PM
GoingGrey

Van is 1984 Dodge.

Old 10-06-2019, 03:15 PM
wca_tim
Professional
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that's earlier than the model I used... but it may well be that the 94-97 fuel fill (from when the tank was still in the back) will work. I used that one with a rear mount fuel tank in my 99 and it fit just fine for my use. wasn't ridiculously expensive from rock auto... Honestly, I would bet pretty much any thing that'll mount up to the well on the side (if it's still there) will work... you can always order the right diameter marine spec fuel fill hose to fill any space you need to... and use a fill out of a truck or something. shouldn't be a huge deal... I took pics with a ruler of the one I have if you need dimensions...

Quick Reply: Dodge B350 Fuel Filler Neck