Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

rear left leaf spring, shackle and bracket.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2022, 03:24 PM
97Dodgestationwagon
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear left leaf spring, shackle and bracket.

97 dodge b3500 van, bracket rusted and blew the shackle thru bed of my van. you can literally see it from the inside. anyway. im looking for the shackle part number, and from my research and dealing with multiple parts that dont work, ive found out that the shackle on my model is a 2 piece with a few bushings in between, rather than the shackle everyone is trying to sell me which is a single shackle. it obviously doesnt fit. so i found out that Automann has a shackle kit in the part number is MCD1671 . its just not coming up at any of my nearby parts stores . and the dealer says based on his diagram that part is a non serviceable part. what should i do here? if anyone can find that part number it would be great. im just not trying to wait 2 weeks while it ships from new york. is there any After market companies that make this part besides automann? really trying to avoid ordering online. thanks in advance.

Old 12-29-2022, 10:36 AM
Busted Nuckles
Professional
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Junk yard would be my choice. I would also cut out the frame rail to be welded into your van

Quick Reply: rear left leaf spring, shackle and bracket.