Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Linex Bedliner (Spray-on)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 01:40 PM
mittracer87
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Linex Bedliner (Spray-on)

So I'm going to get a linex spray on bedliner but was curious as to which color looks better on Silver. (Black, grey, dark grey?) I'm going to go over the rails but am not going to slope over the rails(curve around), I am giong to make sure that it is flat.

Old 09-14-2004, 03:10 PM
brderj
Veteran
Default RE: Linex Bedliner (Spray-on)

If we have the same color truck I think the grey looks better. I need to get mine done soon, I've put some nice scratches in the bed already and it just looks horid.

Old 09-14-2004, 05:36 PM
repsol

is line x or rhino better? how about pricing how much does it usually cost to spray a 04 qc short bed?

Old 09-14-2004, 05:42 PM
adamsredlines
Professional

I think they are basically the same, but when I checked, it looked like LineX had the better warranty for their liner. Prices were basically the same also.

Old 09-14-2004, 05:52 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

I'd go Black, because you can never go wrong with it. It will look good with any color

-Matt-

Old 09-15-2004, 12:01 AM
brderj
Veteran

I thought (without looking first) that Rino had a life time warrenty??? As far as prices we were quoted about $500. Black is always good.

Old 09-15-2004, 12:16 AM
adamsredlines
Professional

Rhino does, against it peeling...but when I checked, LineX would repair any gouges, tears, cuts, etc...basically anything, for free....

Old 09-15-2004, 12:34 AM
hoopdad
Rookie

I just got line-x for my 04 qc short bed. I got it sprayed over the rails because in the 2 or 3 months I've had mine I got them all scratched up. It was 525 + tax. Rhino Linings was more than 600, plus tax (think it came out to 660 in connecticut). The LineX guy told me, LineX is applied at a high temperature and hardens as soon as it cools (in seconds). He said Rhinos are solvent-based, meaning a chemical has to evaporate out of the applcation to "cure." I liked the idea of LineX better, plus the $100 made it an easier decision.

But, I have friends with both kinds and they are both happy with them.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:46 AM
2004 Hemi Quad
Professional

Hi, I just got mine sprayed with Armaguard, I have a 04 Ram QC Laramie 4x4 and I got it done over the rail for $450.00 cdn. Comes with life time warranty. It is simialiar to LineX and I am very happy with the results. A friend of mine has had his for a year ans it still looks great.

Old 09-15-2004, 11:56 AM
94ram4x4 5.9
Professional

Just a little tip from experience(if you plan on keeping your bedliner looking nice), be very carefull when moving(sliding objects with sharp edges) I found out the hard way while unloading a riding mower(fat gouge in the tailgate liner), sliding a washer out of the bed(reall nice cuts), and sliding my diamond-plate toolbox out(worst gouges of all!)...I was under the false impression that the liner would not do that, but it does(as I found out). I don't care what my bed looks like, but for those of you who want it looking nice, be sure to watch sharp objects! By the way mine is a Scorpion liner(installed in Arkansas), they don't cover anything other than manufacturer defects.

Quick Reply: Linex Bedliner (Spray-on)