Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

truck issue...

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 04:59 PM
JarheadX
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truck issue...

I was sitting in a parking lot, just at idle, and i went to put my truck in drive and press on the gas and i lost power, so i was confused then i took a listen andi heard it missing..im not sure why, i looked at my plugs, they were fine, my wires were just replaced and i am not to sure. I was just wondering what ya'll think

Old 06-18-2007, 05:04 PM
DURTGURL81
Rookie
Default RE: truck issue...

i would go with dirty throttle body. ive had that problem a couple of times before i moved to cali. the humidity seemed to cause more ick build up, and requierd more cleanings. but as soon as its done ididnt have a problem for a while. also another thing i would look into if you havent already would be the plenum.that caused a similar like problem for me as well. but i havent had a problem since moving to cali. not sure what that has to do with anything. just havent had as many of those kinds of problems.
shannon

Old 06-18-2007, 05:11 PM
JarheadX
All Star

how should i go about cleanin this or w/e, its not like its un-driveable, but it pisses me off when my baby ain't runnin right...

Old 06-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Cordoba man
Professional

They sell spray for that. You spray it in while it's running. Love your truck BTW. The 2nd gen sport was the best looking dodge ever IMO. And that green is the best. That's what I wanted to buy. I looked at a couple but they were all too beat up.

Quick Reply: truck issue...