Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007 | 01:54 AM
CollegeBoy
Default PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

I have been posed with the task of writing a retort statement in regards to a Lawsuit that was served tothebusiness of a family friend. The family owns and runs a full service carwash (interior/exterior). A one time client went through the full wash prosses and on her way home she discovered a crack in her dash that she claims: "Must have been due to someone or something at the carwash, because it was not there when I came in!" Now first off the vehicle is a Dodge Ram, not sure of specifically which one though yet, none the less a fairly decent sized truck none the less. The only reason that anyone would of been near the dash was to clean the windshield or vacuum the floors, seeing as how she did not get a full detail job. The only person that deals with the windshields is a 50 year old, 90 or so pound woman. The owner of the vehicle is serving the company for$1,500 for parts and labor, once again claiming that the business caused it. One more factor: we are in Texas. Anyonewho has been toTexas knows about the Texas heat, humidity, etc.

Does anyone have any say in the matter? I'm not very knowledgeable about Dodges so any advice, help or anecdotes would be much appreciated. Thank You!

Old 07-12-2007 | 11:24 AM
kurts2
Record Breaker
Default RE: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

https://dodgeforum.com/m_196287/tm.htm

May help.

Quick Reply: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND