Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

New member & new truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 08:12 PM
toastedoat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member & new truck

Hey all,

Just bought a 2007 Ram 1500 Laramie Mega Cab. Man this thing is awesome!! I never drove a pickup before - I had a 2000 Expedition a few years back, but nothing recent, and aside from needing a little practice in small parking lots this truck is so easy to drive, and so much fun to drive too. We picked it up on Friday, I already have almost 950 miles on it. Got the Nav & DVD package, all the trimmings, (except the UConnect, wasn't installed on this one, but I will do that later on) and the truck is just great.

Was wondering if there was a common site that folks use for accessories, like window guards, tonneau covers, etc. Is there one that is better known than the rest? I have done some looking and am thinking of a retractable cover for the bed (I need something easy for the wife but that I can still get my Harley in the bed), and they ain't cheap, so I was hoping for some feedback if anyone has any?

Thanks,

Sean
--------------------------
2007 1500 4x4 Mega Cab Laramie

Old 09-11-2007, 11:36 AM
HAWKDRIVER
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New member & new truck

Sounds good. Post some pics.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:44 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum. Check out the forum vendor threads near the bottom of the home page for some of your stuff that you are looking for. There are alot of special buys posted and new ones go up off and on. This is a good place to start. Make sure you mention that you area a DF member to get pricing. Look forward to seeing pics of the truck. See you over in the 3rd gen area....

Old 09-11-2007, 06:05 PM
hemivec
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome tothe forum and b4 hanson gets here lol[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Quick Reply: New member & new truck