Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Oklahoma City Members - Help NEEDED

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 10:40 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Oklahoma City Members - Help NEEDED

I need help from any members of the Dodge forum who live in and around the OKC area. I am searching for a 1976 white Lincoln Continental Towncar Coupe that looks like this vehicle:

The car is owned/driven by a 54 year old white female w/red hair. The vehicle has a red interior, the upper left part of the hood is cocked upwards as it will not close properly, and there is a crack in the paint on one of the doors (like bad filler work). The car has Oklahoma tags that will expire in December 2007.

Chances are that the car is located in the Moore or Norman area. The person in question is my sister, whom I kicked out of my residence. Two days ago, she moved her stuff out of my house, trashed the place, and stole furniture, cooking utensils, almost every bit of food -- the works. My garage was trashed and my Cavalier, which at the time was on jackstands with the drums removed, was sitting 200' away from the house with the wheels thrown on and the lugnuts on about 3 turns each. She stole several items from my 12 year old son as well as trashing his room.

I want to find her so that I can give her a good lesson in how the courts work. I have an attorney, so that angle is covered.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Gary

Old 10-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Mayfairisafunnymfer
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Oklahoma City Members - Help NEEDED

I live at sw 94th and Western. I will definitely keep an eye out for you... Good luck to you!!!

Old 10-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Oklahoma City Members - Help NEEDED

Cool! I will PM my cell number to you.

Quick Reply: Oklahoma City Members - Help NEEDED