Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Extang RT soft Tonneau co

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Nassauvette
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Extang RT soft Tonneau co

Has anyone had experience with the Extang RT soft tonneau cover? I am trying to decide between the Extang and Truxedo cover. They both look comparable, just can't decide

Old 01-19-2004, 09:16 PM
Truckxpressions
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are both very nice and very similar bed covers. TruXedo just recently introduced it Lo Pro cover to combat the Extang RT. I would personally buy the Extang RT because it is a better price and I feel Extang also has the better name. Also since you are a member of dodgeforum.com you get 10% off all online orders at TruckXpressions.com and we most likely will have the RT in stock and ready to ship to you. We do also carry the Lo Pro and will drop ship it to you straight from TruXedo, takes around 7-14 business days to receive. I have never seen a Lo Pro in person, just the pictures. I have seen the RT in person, it is very nice and I was impressed with it. It is quick and easy to operate, from what I have read the Lo Pro is basically the same cover.</P>

Old 01-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

And both are available at www.TruckXpressions.com

~Amanda</P>

Quick Reply: Extang RT soft Tonneau co