Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Hid lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 09:46 PM
caused by insanity
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hid lights

By any chance has anyone tried to put hid lights on their truck. i tried installing some on mine and for some reason they flicker when the truck is on but when it's off they work fine any suggestions i could really use someones help on this thanks.

Old 12-02-2004, 12:03 PM
BillB
Rookie
Default RE: Hid lights

Provided that your ballast are good. It sounds like your power source isn't stable enough. Try moving it to another source. The ballast need a constant 10.9-14 v to work properly.

Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 AM
yawgom
Rookie

I agree, its the source, try moving it up, by the way, what brand are your lights, where did you get them and how much did they cost? I wanna put HID in my fog lamps too.

Old 12-07-2004, 11:49 AM
BillB
Rookie

Shoot this guy an email. He seems to have the best prices for quality gear. He sold a bunch on the Viper boare. I have Phillips and Sylvania in my cars.

Maybe I should give you his email address. His name is Ron get him at venomblue550@yahoo.com
Edit again: I didn't know he has a web site: http://www.randjdistributing.com/

Quick Reply: Hid lights