Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Strange Warning Light Problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 11:42 PM
ChrisK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange Warning Light Problems

I have a '04 Dodge Ram 1500. For about the last two weeks when I am driving the truck either the ABS & Brake warning lights or the Airbag warning light will periodically flicker on and a chime will sound then the light will immediately turn back off again. Other than this the truck runs great. It seems to happen more often at low speeds (below 20 mph) and when cornering but this may just be my perception. I'll probably just take it by the dealership sometime but am wondering if anyone else has encountered this.

Old 12-03-2004, 03:06 AM
BlueHemi
Veteran
Default RE: Strange Warning Light Problems

Haven't encountered it but it sounds like a loose connection somewhere. Definately take it to the dealer and let them check it out.

Old 12-09-2004, 01:24 PM
North
Default RE: Strange Warning Light Problems

Hi Chris,
I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. It ended up being a rear speed sensor. Also about a couple of months ago all the lights on the dash came on, the speedometer and other gauges stopped working. The problem ended up being the abs module. From what they were saying at the dealership my Ram wasn't the first. Hope this helps.
Jay

Quick Reply: Strange Warning Light Problems