Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Found…awesome fiberglass sub enclosures

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 03:12 AM
sgtmosca
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found…awesome fiberglass sub enclosures

Just wanted to share this….I found this company that makes fiberglass sub enclosures, i emailed the owner and he says their working on a lot more products especially really affordable fiberglass parts like amp racks and skins to alternate the look of their sub enclosures. I think that would be awesome almost like getting two or three sub boxes for the price of one. I just think they look a little more unique than the other ones on the net. Does anyone have any experience with these guys, they seem pretty legit. Im thinking of buying one.
Everyone has always told me to just make one but Ive tried and some of my homeboys, and its not that easy, sure the materials were cheap like under a 100 bucks but the time and effort is a pain. Then for it to still look kinda cheesy, not to mention the sturdiness. What I really like is the connections for the amp,, the fiberglassed sandwiched wood and the fact that they come with mounting hardware not velcro and name brand wires. Oh yeah and a full warranty. I talked to the other guys from bassforms, and they basically leave it up to you to plug up the holes in the fiberglass for your wires and mounting it. Anyways heres their link. Let me know what you all think or if anyones bought one before.
http://www.dynamicsubwooferenclosures.com

Quick Reply: Found…awesome fiberglass sub enclosures