Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Serious electrical headaches ((dash& brake lights))

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 12:26 PM
stillbugsy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serious electrical headaches ((dash& brake lights))

Ok this is where im at yesterday i was driving along the road hit a pott hole at night next thing u know my interior cluster lights and my brake lights dont work..... Now so u dont get confused i dont mean break lights as in everytime i tap the brakes those lights come on i mean at night when driving when u turn ya headlights on the back lights arent on causing everybody and there mother to flash there lights at me ((hey ur back lights arent on !!)) so today i got a fuse tester (( ow yeah i have a 2001 1500 v6 ram )) and all the lights on the on the fuse box on the inside of the driver side door lit up except the #5 fuse illum. Is sthe only fuse inside this block that doesnt work i took that fuse out and rreplaced it still didnt work than i tried to touch the tester down to where u shoove the fuse into didnt light up......what gives??? Also is this the same fuse that might have play with the rear brake lights acting up??? Need help asap please

Quick Reply: Serious electrical headaches ((dash& brake lights))