Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Thumbs up for Line-X

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 12:29 PM
adamsredlines
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thumbs up for Line-X

I just got my Line-X put in yesterday, and it looks great. It ended up being $513, black, over and under the rail, with tax.....everything out the door. The installation looks VERY clean, unlike my buddy who has a crookedly sprayed in RhinoLiner. For anyone interested, here are some pics. I've yet to "test" it, but it seems very tough by the feel.

[IMG][/IMG]

Very even texture....

Old 03-04-2005, 08:55 PM
rakram
Rookie
Default RE: Thumbs up for Line-X

Looks nice - had mine done just before Xmas. And I see they honored your request not to put their decal in the back window. I was told even if I abused the surface by catching an edge with a shovel, just bring it back for repairs at no cost, the shop manager called it ID10T extended coverage!

Old 03-05-2005, 11:21 AM
adamsredlines
Professional
Default RE: Thumbs up for Line-X

Haha, about the sticker, they thought they would be sneeky. I went in and checked it out before I paid, no sticker. My mom dropped me off, and on the way home, she called and said they had put one on my back window. Came off as soon as I got home....they ALMOST had me, LOL.

I cant wait to test this thing, look out summertime!

Quick Reply: Thumbs up for Line-X