Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Sun Roofs anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 05:25 PM
cw_cdz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sun Roofs anyone?

Well I contacted the local shop here. Also a friend of mine had went to them and he said they were good. He had his last car for 4 years and he said the one they installed did not leak. Only one reference I know.

The estimated cost for putting the one I linked above in my truck is $1300. Not sure how that stacks up in the sunroof industry...but they seem confident, and I want one in my truck, and if they do a good job, hell I'd pay it. =]

Mikegonzo-- have to say, loved your detailing tips, they were great. If you get this in your truck be sure to post here or send me a PM!

Also wanted to add the sunroof linked above (the 749 is the largest available at 19"x40". There is another model, the 743 which is 19"x31"

Old 02-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Sun Roofs anyone?

ORIGINAL: cw_cdz
Mikegonzo-- have to say, loved your detailing tips, they were great. If you get this in your truck be sure to post here or send me a PM!
I know... His truck is gorgeous, isn't it? I can't wait to detail my truck like that when it's warm. In addition, he so graciously gave DodgeForum the permission to reprint his detailing advice here in a {coming soon} Tech Help Section. Thank goodness he had all those cups of coffee that day. Hehehe!

~Amanda

Quick Reply: Sun Roofs anyone?