Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

How's My Window Tint??

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 05:21 PM
IrvineDodgeGuy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How's My Window Tint??

my friend has a tint shop, and i sold him 3 ram's. he said for some reason on the ram's the rubber in the window over time will make those verticle scratches (lines).... so far i haven't gotten the scratches but it is only a matter of time...

Old 02-19-2004, 11:41 PM
KrAzIeRaM04
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good! I just got my windows tinted last week 20% and the shop that did it told me if it wasnt dark enough to come back and they would put another layer of 20% over whats on it already. Figured what the heck and Im goin to get it done again tomorrow. 20 over 20 will be pretty dark right? About these scrathes....so how long do you all think it will be before they are noticeable? TIA

By the way....all this is only costing me $85 and it is a very well known shop. Good deal in my opinion.

Old 02-22-2004, 04:49 AM
kaostik
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that is a good deal, the place i went to charges $80 for the two side windows, and another $45 for the back. charged $25 to put the flames on for me. they wouldnt do it darker than what i have, which is pretty light, so i will probably go to another shop and have them add another layer to mine down the road sometime. but now my focus is on exhaust and intake, then a tonneau with a spoiler.

Quick Reply: How's My Window Tint??