Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

G#@ D@#M Speed controler

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 03:57 AM
71GTX
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G#@ D@#M Speed controler

I was cruising along the other day about 70 when a newer camaro pull up. He started to punch it and waited for my reaction. I didn't want to punch it down, thinking it might not shift all the way down. I slowed to 60 and waited for him to slow. When he backed off to even with me I hit it hard. I pulled ahead a couple car lenghts and kept the lead till the stupid govenor kicked in around 108mph.. I watched as the Chivy passed me and kept going. This really sucked, as just as I was winning I got shut down. Single cab 2x Hemi.
When do we all get a fix for this thing??
Eric

Old 02-18-2004, 10:48 AM
Vader
Champion
Default RE: G#@ D@#M Speed controler

Wait until Superchips programmer comes out for your engine, that will remove the top speed limiter.

Old 02-18-2004, 12:25 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sucks, doesn't it? That's what I keep the old Coronet around for. GM crap owners.

Old 02-18-2004, 03:35 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What year is it? I believe the TMR Mod cures in the 03 Hemi's...

~Amanda

Old 02-18-2004, 03:45 PM
sgbofav
Professional

What's the purpose of driving over 108 mph on the freeway?

Keep on the track so you don't lose control and kill someone's wife and kids when you lose control. No reason to be angry with God and use his name in vain so you can drive like a bonehead. Unless you have hi speed rated performance tires, your asking for trouble with speeds in excess of 100 in a pick-up truck.

Just my two cents!

Old 02-18-2004, 04:10 PM
moparturd
Banned

I have to agree with sgbofav in part. 71GTX wasn't looking to maintain that high speed, but rather put the Crapmaro in it's place. Really though, I think the Scumaro driver probably got the message, thinking you just backed off.

71GTX. It would be a good idea to leave GOD out of it. God didn't put the F#%&*^g speed controller there anyway.

Old 02-18-2004, 09:23 PM
71GTX
Rookie

Sorry guys, didn't mean to offend anyone,... I think I just missed one letter on the
GOSH Damn thing... I do understand what your saying about driving too fast on the freeway. Here in KC we have multiple freeways that are 4 lane each way out in the open with not many cars and very few cops. Not that that makes it right, but better there than in 5:00 rush hour. I will say this though, nothing irritates me more than the people who don't know what the far left lane is for. Driving 55-60 in the fast lane is a good way to get your bumper taken off. Our speed limit here is 70 on many highways. Eric

Quick Reply: G#@ D@#M Speed controler