Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Overhead Map Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Redhairedcwgirl
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Overhead Map Lights

Last night, I reached up to turn my map light on the passenger side on. Instead, I heard a funny sounding 'click and the switch broke. Sounds funny, rattles around, etc. I seem to remember a post sometime in the past about this, but could not find it on the forum site. Dodge Parts.com does not list this part or anything similar. Hopefully one of you brilliant Dodge people( like myself, ) can help me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Old 02-26-2004, 02:10 PM
kiteman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Overhead Map Lights

[8D] Are you looking for a new part or are you looking to see if anyone would be able to fix what you have?

Old 03-01-2004, 12:15 AM
Redhairedcwgirl
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Overhead Map Lights

Sorry for the delay in responding. I need a new part, but have found out through Doug @ DodgeParts.com that I needed the Overhead Console Wiring Harness. I was hoping that someone had already encountered this problem, but hadn't heard anything... the wiring harness is about 30 bucks, so it's not as bad as I thought it would be, and it's on the way. Thanks. Here's the link in case anybody else needs it.

https://www.dodgeparts.com/

Quick Reply: Overhead Map Lights