Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

yes or no on cummings?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 05:31 AM
EDDIEAA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yes or no on cummings?

I'm stuck on a decision. I have always been a ford man. i currently own a 91 f-350 4x4 dually with a 460. i'm looking at getting a new truck, to be more specific a new diesel. i would normally go right to the powerstroke, but i have not been hearing the best things about the new 6.0 litter. i'm at that point where i need to be persueded one way or the other. i would appreciate some good feedback on the PRO's to getting the cummings. things other then "Dodge rules, Ford sucks", but some actual valide reasons i should take the Cummings over the Powerstroke. Appreciate the feedback thanks

Old 02-24-2004, 12:09 AM
gcredneck02
Rookie
Default RE: yes or no on cummings?

i have an '03 cummins. the thing that is great about it is i get around 21 mpg in the city with it and about 23 on the road. i have plenty of room with the 4 dr. and i could pull a house. i would recommend the 6 spd if u get one. it just felt like it had more power to me.

Old 02-24-2004, 06:36 AM
HEMI X
Professional
Default RE: yes or no on cummings?

Make sure to get the HO Diesel with the 600ft lbs of torque.

MY.02

X

Quick Reply: yes or no on cummings?