Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

NEW DODGE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 02:07 AM
BigDave
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW DODGE!!!

Congrats,

I got my Dodge 2 weeks ago, also with the off-road package. It's been a long time since I was excited about truck, but this Dodge is truly fun to drive.

Old 02-28-2004, 05:50 AM
kaostik
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got mine in december, its been almost 3 months now and i got 6100 miles on it, kinda depressing, i remember when it went from 9 miles to ten, i watched it go from 99 to 100, then i saw as it went from 999 to 1000. but going 9999 to 10,000 is gonna hurt.

yawnshemi420 wrote:
I still get a woody every time I hear that Flowmast rumble.
how did you set it up, im looking to get the same flows in a month or so, did you go with one muffler or two, one exit or two and are they straight back or to the side. also did you change the cats, headers, or just muffler, i've read a few things and had concers of backpressure, sound etc. im looking for LOUD AS HELL, while gaining performance, like an aftermarket exhaust should ...thanks.

Old 03-01-2004, 05:28 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

Man you just reminded me. [sm=smiley19.gif] I remember when I first got mine with 7 miles on it. I remember EVERY single mile. The ones that stand out to me are 300, 600, and 1,000. Now it's got 18,425 and I have only had it a year and a half. I have almost driven around the world. I feel sorry for the truck, it had to be a first car, first cars are treated terrible! I drove mine everywhere, took it off jumps, some guy keyed it, and it needed new tires and brakes after 800 miles. I look for excuses not to drive it now because I don't want to ruin the tires, add miles, or get it dirty.The tires were completely bald and useless in the rain at 900 miles. My dad is getting the SRT-10 Ram any day now and the plan was to sell my Ram and just have two trucks (my dad and I share the trucks), but I can't part with it so I convinced him to keep it. Call me strange if you want.

Old 03-01-2004, 05:31 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

HotShot13524, don't do what I did (doughnuts and burnouts every drive, jumping curbs, and getting into confrontations with your truck nearby) treat it nice.

Quick Reply: NEW DODGE!!!