Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

04 4.7 FLOWMASTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 03:21 PM
gpzjack
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 4.7 FLOWMASTER

I just installed my flowmaster system on my 04 qc. I was a bit worried because it listed for the 02-03 but it fit like a champ. The sound is awesome. Reason 9999 to love my dodge.

Old 02-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Vader
Champion
Default RE: 04 4.7 FLOWMASTER

Great, just put a Gibson on mine. I will post pics and sounds later.

Old 02-28-2004, 09:29 PM
gpzjack
Veteran

If anyone is interested the system i got is the one that exits behind the rear wheels. $309 from summit. It took me about an hour to install. This system could easily be changed to exit under the rear bumper by purchasing two short pipes. I love the sound although at some rpms it does drone. At 70 on the highway it is pretty quiet in the cab.

Old 02-28-2004, 11:10 PM
BigDave
Professional

I ordered Catbacks yesterday. Struck a deal with the wife, if the catbacks aren't any louder than OEM then I can get them. That's not possible right? I found one that claims to be pretty quiet. Corsa Performance Touring with some type of noise cancellation, but with unrestricted straight pass through. I'll actually get the very first ones designed for my truck configuration. The company rep had to contact engineering to determine when they would be ready to release my system. I should get it in a couple of weeks. I wish I could have paid $329 for a system that will let people know I packing a Hemi, but for $500 more, I'll just let it be a surprise.

Old 02-29-2004, 12:06 PM
Vader
Champion

Hey BigDave, your wife is going to be P***** at you. Cat back is a lot louder. Good luck

Old 03-03-2004, 02:15 AM
BigDave
Professional

Hey BigDave, your wife is going to be P***** at you.
It won't be the first time. [sm=smiley18.gif] So far, she hasn't asked how much it costs.[sm=smiley15.gif]

Cat back is a lot louder.
Well that's what I am supposed to be paying for, the Corsa Touring Cat Backs are supposed to be real quiet. I had my bed Line-X'ed and put on a hard tonneau cover, so the OEM exhaust has been quieted quite a bit in the cab, so even if the Corsa's aren't as quite as advetised, they may not have a major impact. I'll let everyone know when I install them.[sm=smiley2.gif]

Quick Reply: 04 4.7 FLOWMASTER