Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

GOT MY PERMIT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 09:25 PM
JAW1988
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOT MY PERMIT!!!

I got my permit a couple weeks ago, and i can tell i'm going towards a performance driving but then again i love offroading. if i could afford two cars i would get them but one is all for now. Because of this, i'm not completely set on the dodge ram w/a hemi. I used to be, but i'm thinking about doing SCAA Racing and autocross, things like that. Its narrowed down to a dodge ram reg. cab w/hemi, or subaru WRX STI. anyways, i was thinking about something around a 5" lift, and 35"tires. if i had this setup, how would it feel? would i still have that "grunt" behind it? (remember i'm probably going to be gettin the Kenne Bell supercharger so i won't have a problem w/power) Would I still be able to throw some laps around the track or would it just be to high?if its too high, i may just put some 31's on it and keep it to a little less severe of both...

Old 03-26-2004, 01:08 AM
Vader
Champion
Default RE: GOT MY PERMIT!!!

Five inches and 35's will cost you some power. I see you like the STi, is that because its AWD cuz the SRT-4 is just as quick but no AWD and a ton of $$ less.

Old 03-26-2004, 01:13 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: GOT MY PERMIT!!!

Neons and SRT-4s dominate their classes...stick to autocross. Just a friendly word of advice.