Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

EXCITEMENT

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 09:55 PM
yawnshemi420
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXCITEMENT

I'm totally excited, I just got off the Phone with Volant Performance and they are going to be sending me the Ram Air Scoop attachment for free, it sorta sucks I have to remove a fog lamp being I bought PIAA's for them but oh well, I wonder if I can redirect the scoop to come through the lower grill??? Anyway I had to share my excitement.

Old 03-25-2004, 10:07 PM
BammBamm
Default RE: EXCITEMENT

Sounds good. Let us know if you see any performance improvement, and post a couple of pics if you get a chance.

Are you sure the Volant rep didn't say, "Hey. Post about the scoop on dodgeforum.com and it's yours - free. Of course, I'll have to ship it UPS Ground, but, for your zip code, that'll only run forty-eight dollars & thirty-seven cents... waddayasay?"

Old 03-25-2004, 10:28 PM
yawnshemi420
Captain

HAHAHA No I wish that were the case (I dont have to pay for shipping)

anyway I sent them my changed design of the 04 Ram Hemi CAI Kit because they didn't modify it for the breather hose and they used it and said I was a help so he'd hook me up. I wish I could work out some deal where I'd go out and put ramdon plugs in for company's to get free stuff.

I will for sure post any performance changes. I have to reset the computer and do the 4 take offs to set the computer.

I will take some photos and video footage as soon as it stops raining. I'm in Seattle so it may be a week or two.

Old 03-26-2004, 01:36 AM
BlueHemi
Veteran

You should tell Volant that you also want 10 percent of the profit for each ram air they sell....it was your design after all!

Old 03-26-2004, 01:40 AM
Vader
Champion

Free is good. Congrats on your design.

Old 03-26-2004, 04:54 AM
yawnshemi420
Captain

by design I mean Location for the Breather hose because for some reason they couldn't get there hands on 04 engine built past sept '03. So they didn't copy what I did it just gave them a map of what they needed to do which changes the design of their main duct. So I didn't do anything they couldn't have done had they had the correct '04.

Didn't mean to lead anyone on

Quick Reply: EXCITEMENT