Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

power windows not working

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 05:22 AM
Einzelhaft
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power windows not working

02 Ram pickup, the power windows stopped working and the ABS and airbag lights stay on. I checked the breaker for the windows-it is good. The receptacle in the fuse box where it plugs in has no power. If I apply power to one side of the breaker, the window will work, but the warning lights stay on. Any ideas?

thanks

Old 04-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Ratchet
Rookie
Default RE: power windows not working

That sounds an awful lot like a bad connection somewhere. I had a Jeep Cherokee about 6-years ago that did the same thing. The windows stopped working, and the ABS light came on. It had only happened one time, and it was during a pretty hard rain. I asked around about it, and heard that they were notorious for one of the main connectors getting loose or wet and causing this to happen. Sounds like it may be similar to what you've got going on...

Old 04-04-2004, 11:44 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Default RE: power windows not working

Being an '02 I assume its still under warranty. Take it to the dealer so they can fix it. 2 reasons 1) they are supposly(sp) the pros. 2) There is an offical record of it. If it happens again you can claim reoccuring problem if it happens again.

Quick Reply: power windows not working