Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Lifted Dodge Ram 1500 2WD

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 11:12 AM
DODGE Germany
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lifted Dodge Ram 1500 2WD

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=black size=3>Hi to everybody.I´m from Germany and a Greenhorn belongs to Dodge Trucks.</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3>I drive my Truck for 4 years and now it´s time to wrench on it. I started with a 3" bodylift and add some 33"tires on the oem wheels.To make it streetlegal for Germany´s HighwaysI mounted some Xenon fender flares.I want some 37" or better some 39.5" tires. To realize it without any cutting and fender trimming I want to mount the 6.5" ultimate kit from fabtech.Would this beenough? The next question is about the axle ratio. I drives every day several times about 120mph and I want to do it in future, too.Installed is in the moment the original 4.11 in the Chrysler 9.25". Which add on`s are usefull to my projekt in your opinion? Please help me.</FONT></P>

Old 10-27-2003, 11:19 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome!! I know a person in Belgium... she says the Dodge Ram aren't too common out there... How about in Germany?

I can't help with the lifts, but as for more add ons... ow about some engine mods...? or a new exhaust system? A new computer (PCM) adds Horsepower, some performance plugs, wires, cap and rotor... A new Air Filter system maybe? LOL! A cool custom exhaust will also add some serious presence to your monster truck...

Of course, there are 1,000 more things to do... LOL!

~Amanda

Old 10-27-2003, 11:25 AM
DODGE Germany

Originally Posted by Dodgegirl19
Welcome!! I know a person in Belgium... she says the Dodge Ram aren't too common out there... How about in Germany?

I can't help with the lifts, but as for more add ons... ow about some engine mods...? or a new exhaust system? A new computer (PCM) adds Horsepower, some performance plugs, wires, cap and rotor... A new Air Filter system maybe? LOL! A cool custom exhaust will also add some serious presence to your monster truck...

Of course, there are 1,000 more things to do... LOL!

~Amanda

Old 10-27-2003, 01:03 PM
dodgefreak
All Star

hmm...you wanna keep going 120mph your gonna have ta loose those 4.10 gears. sure they give you great git up and go...but at the cost of your top end. you can take a lot of revs off at those speeds by switching your rear end.

other than that I second the girls thoughts. your gonna have to beef up the power plant

Quick Reply: Lifted Dodge Ram 1500 2WD