Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Looking for pics: 94-01 White ram w/ altezzas

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004 | 10:13 PM
Tempsho
|
Professional
Default Looking for pics: 94-01 White ram w/ altezzas

Does anybody own a white 94-01 Ram with clear or altezza taillights? Im looking at buying a set for my truck. Im just trying to get some ideas, thanks

Old 04-23-2004 | 10:48 PM
ovek
Rookie
Default RE: Looking for pics: 94-01 White ram w/ altezzas

hey let me know when ya find em, i just put smoke covers on all of my lights and it looks pretty kool but im thinking of changing to those euro style also

Old 04-24-2004 | 11:49 AM
Tempsho
|
Professional

Well, I finally found a white ram with clear taillights. This definatly gives me a good idea of what it will look like on my truck. Is this what your looking for OVEK?

Old 04-24-2004 | 11:51 PM
ovek
Rookie

wow i think that does look pretty kool. just dropped my rollpan at the body shop for finishing today, i have a 3/5 lowering kit but havent installed it yet. will probably look real good, thanks!

i dont know about that white tailgate handle though, and where is the dodge logo? i am thinking about putting the newer dodge logo on my tailgate, the chrome one from the newer model trucks

Quick Reply: Looking for pics: 94-01 White ram w/ altezzas