Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Questions!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 03:50 AM
matt395
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions!!

I have a couple of questions to ask, 1. can you transform a 2wd drive truck into 4wheel drive and how much would it cost, 2. I am looking at just adding style to my truck soo would the 70$ 2 large lund hood scoops at advanced auto parts be ok to use? I dont make much soo i am just doing what i can to my truck little by little.

Old 05-06-2004, 03:54 AM
slvrmagnum
Professional
Default RE: Questions!!

A 4wd drive conversion will be real expensive and very labor intensive. You are better off selling the truck you have and buying a 4wd. As far as the hood scoops, that is your choice and you might be able to find them cheaper online.

Old 05-06-2004, 04:03 AM
matt395

OHK thx mann i got another questions too srry for all the questions seeing as i have 2wd any ideas what i could do to make my ram kool example i looked for a body kit since its 2wd to make it look kool i eman 2wd trucks and cars look kool with bodykits, i mean i have no ideas on how to make my ram baddass lookin like yours and everyones elses lol.

Old 05-06-2004, 04:10 AM
slvrmagnum
Professional

Make it what you want to drive. I like body kits it they are simple and non"ricey" looking. Like for the new ram's the Ram-Rod kit. I dont know if I have seen one for any of the older body style. A new front bumper would be cool and then a roll pan on the back. A drop kit always looks good too.

Old 05-06-2004, 04:14 AM
matt395

lol i would like to drive a 4x4 but that aint possible soo my alternative was a go for a chevy s10 extreme look for a big v8 truck and i havnt found any body kits on the net for older rams just thought i would ask and see if you had any ideas or websites i could check out and how much does drop kits cost ya think?? easy/hard to install?

Old 05-06-2004, 03:53 PM
slvrmagnum
Professional

Drop kits are really easy to install, just take out the old shocks, then take out the old springs and replace it with the new drop suspension stuff. Then put the new shocks on and go get it aligned. That's it, it is really easy.

Quick Reply: Questions!!