Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

SRT 10? door panels ground effects

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 04:39 PM
ujointmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT 10? door panels ground effects

I ran cross some brand new surplus door panels (all black w/one yellow bar) and ground effects(yellow)....I am told they are for the Rumble Bee and/or SR10...does anyone know the coverage years and if these fit ALL SRt-10's?

Old 02-03-2006, 02:56 PM
whyte69
Veteran
Default RE: SRT 10? door panels ground effects

The SRT-10 has its own section just a little further down the forum listing. It's in the SRT Section. I'm sure that some of the guys down there would be able to help you better. One of the mods may end up moving this thread to the proper section.

Old 02-11-2006, 01:15 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker
Default RE: SRT 10? door panels ground effects

the rumble bee effects and the SRT ones are totally different... the rumble bee effects will fit all the - 02 to 06 regular ram trucks with the sport package. Mopar sells the kit seperately for the 4 door trucks also. The SRT effects are acutally different in that they are attached to the actual sheet metal of the body side panels with connectors that fit in to pre-fabbed holes in the panels that only come on the SRT's. Now I am sure you could drill these holes in all the right places but what a hassle. Plus these parts are far more expensive and harder to get because they dont come in a complete kit, you either buy them directly from Dodge piece by piece or you search EBay or junkyards for the next 6 months. Although the SRT front bumper and hood are both pretty sweet and are both direct bolt ons(SRT bumper bolts directly to the sport bumper hardware only).

Quick Reply: SRT 10? door panels ground effects