Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

different dodges

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default different dodges

hey yall i was just wondering how many different kind of dodge rams are there? i was the the store the other day and saw one that said bighorn edition on the side and have seen pics on the net of dodge rams that said thunder road edition on it and theres the night runner ram and the lone star edition and others that ive seen and just cant think of but i looked on dodges site and couldnt find any of the ones i just listed. i know the night runner is a special package like the daytona ram is and its pretty obvious whats different about those but what about the thunder road, bighorn, and lone star editions? they looked just the same as any other dodge. do they have nicer interiors or other special features or what? and also are there any other different rams like the ones i listed that i havent seen and if so whats the difference with those too?

Old 04-26-2006, 02:04 AM
The Burning Rom
Record Breaker
Default RE: different dodges

Check out this site: http://www.lotpro.com/cars/2005/dodge/ram_1500/options/

It's got a breakdown of most of the value groups.

Old 04-28-2006, 04:06 AM
lemonram04
Default RE: different dodges

[b]i had a 2004 dodge 1500 sport with the HEMi,,, the truck had alot of power,, to bad it was in the shop more than i was able to drive it. I live in Clovis NM and i purchased my RAM from BENDER!!! Boy was that a huge mistake. I had my tuck in the shop 17 times and i only owned the truck for 18 months[/b]
the only problem with the new mexico lemon law is it has to be in there 4 times for the same problem within the first year of owning the vehicle. the last 4 times it was in the shop was for the rear end. after they had the truck for 2 1/2 weeks, then 1 1/2 weeks, then another 2 weeks and couldnt correct the problem i couldnt deal with it anymore and traded it in. I had problems with the CRUISE CONTROL twice, WINDOW MOTOR, AIRCONDITIONER, BAD FUEL INJECTOR, RATTLING NOISE IN THE DASH, ( 4 TIMES), FRONT END VIBRATION ( RACK AND PINION)< and last but not least the rear end. DO NOT BUY DODGE, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help me out!!!!!!! NEITHER DID the BENDER DEALERSHIP!!!

Quick Reply: different dodges